During a hot day in Southeastern Pennsylvania, there’s no better escape from the blazing sun and humidity than a nice cool air conditioned house. A home cooling system is a major investment and one you should protect so that it runs efficiently, when you need it! At Wackenhut, we strongly recommend you have your system professionally maintained each year to keep it operating at peak performance.
Here are some important advantages to getting an annual maintenance for your air conditioning system:
- Preventing Future Breakdown Repairs – A professional HVAC technician will tune-up your cooling system and help prevent expensive air conditioner repairs.
- Greater comfort – Preventative air conditioner maintenance keeps your home cooling system running properly – which keeps temperatures consistently comfortable.
- Monthly savings – A clean, maintained air conditioning system can improve the systems efficiency meaning that you are likely to see lower utility bills.
- Longer system life – A well-maintained air conditioning system will last much longer when you invest in preventive maintenance.
- Improved air quality – Preventative maintenance not only helps your system’s performance; it can help improve the air you breathe! Schedule your tune-up before peak spring allergy season to reduce the amount of airborne allergens and pollutants in your home.
Take care of your air conditioning maintenance early, don’t wait until the summer heat is here to tune-up your cooling system. Contact Wackenhut at (215) 343-2222 or contact us here to schedule your A/C tune-up today!