5 BENEFITS OF A WACKENHUT HEATING SYSTEM TUNE-UP:
- Safe Operation. This benefit alone is reason enough to schedule a tune-up every year. During a tune-up, we’ll perform a full safety inspection and fix problems that might lead to safety issues down the line. Tuning up your heating system will give you peace of mind, knowing that your heating system will operate safely at peak efficiency all winter long.
- Maintains Warranty. Most gas heating system warranties require performance of an annual tune-up on the system in order for the warranty to remain valid. That’s because manufacturers understand how important annual tune-ups are to the performance and longevity of the system.
- Saves Money. Our annual tune-up will not only improve your home comfort, it can save you money! An annual tune-up can save up to 10% off your annual fuel bills. In addition, regular service minimizes breakdowns and helps avoid costly repair calls.
- Improved Efficiency. Scheduling an annual tune-up allows a Wackenhut energy expert to ensure your heating system is operating at peak efficiency which prolongs the lifespan of your system. A heating system working at optimum efficiency conserves energy and helps the environment.
- Avoid Preventable Repairs. Heating systems that don’t have annual tune-ups are much more likely to experience performance problems or breakdowns during winter. Not only would this be an inconvenience for you, but it would also force you to spend money on repairs that likely could have been prevented during a tune-up. A tune-up will greatly reduce the likelihood that you’ll have to spend money on repairs down the road.